Motor Vehicle Tort Litigation in Ontario: Critical Updates
A significant number of motor vehicle accident cases were heard by the Ontario courts this past year resulting in important developments in motor vehicle tort litigation. Don't miss this valuable opportunity to fully explore the impact of these recent decisions and to ensure you are up to speed on the latest trends and best practices.
- Understand the recent case law on OPCF 44R and developments in the ever-evolving threshold analysis
- Learn about surprising findings of negligence on the part of unprotected defendants
- Review the top auto cases of the Superior Court and the Court of Appeal
- Hear about costs issues commonly faced in auto cases
- Get practical tips on when to bring a motion for summary judgment
Register now and join your peers for this important discussion of recent developments in motor vehicle tort litigation in Ontario and how they impact your practice and your clients.
Roseanna R. Ansell-Vaughan, Hughes Amys LLP
To view the full program agenda, please click here.