Emerging Trends in Judicial Interim Release
This dynamic program features a respected judicial authority on judicial interim release, as well as a senior Crown Attorney and a senior defence counsel discussing the latest trends in judicial interim release. Bring your questions and join your colleagues for this highly informative program on the latest developments from the perspective of the Bench, the defence and the Crown.
- Her Worship Justice of the Peace Esther N. Daniel, Ontario Court of Justice
- Jaki Freeman, Barrister & Solicitor
- The Honourable Gary T. Trotter, Superior Court of Justice
- R. Roots Gadhia, Barrister & Solicitor
- Michael Waby, Assistant Crown Attorney, Ministry of Attorney General