The Astute Midsize and Boutique Law Firm: How to Leverage New Opportunities
Armed with a little creativity, a little boldness, and a whole lot of energy, it is a great time to be in the business of law. The attentive law firm leaders know that the sands are shifting and that the strategies that have made them successful before won’t necessarily continue to work. Hear how one well-established yet perceptive firm is responding to the challenges plaguing the old model, embracing change, and evolving into its own breed of "New Law." Join in the open conversation on:
- What is “New Law” and why should I care?
- How are large law firms changing? What is working and what is not?
- How can my firm remain profitably competitive amidst all of this change?
- Opening up to new ideas: How to ensure your practice is evolving to meet the needs of your clients
- How to implement change and get everyone on board
- A perspective from a “New Law” firm whose senior partners get it
Register now to join in this conversation.
This session is designed for a small group setting therefore seating is limited for these highly interactive sessions.
Allison Speigel, Associate, change-force and NextGen leader at Speigel Nichols Fox LLP
Paul Kuttner, innovate! Marketing Inc., OBA Law Practice, Management Section Executive