Project Consultant – eDiscovery & Legal Project Solutions Deloitte LLP – Halifax, NS
Position Title: Project Consultant – eDiscovery & Legal Project Solutions
Role: Independent contractor
Location: Halifax, NS
Deloitte’s Legal Project Solutions group is actively seeking new team members for project-based work in downtown Halifax. Work assignments will be available in September 2019 and periodically over the course of 2020.
Our team conducts project-based work, such as document review for large-scale litigation or regulatory matters, using a roster of independent contractors. Our projects vary in length from a few days to many months. Roster members commit to work on a project-by-project.
All work will be conducted at our office in downtown Halifax. Compensation is on an hourly basis, at a competitive rate.
Ideal candidates will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Law degree is required.
- Called to the bar of a Canadian province is an asset but not required.
- No particular level of experience is required – new calls are welcome to apply!
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to learn new technology platforms.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
- Fluency in English. French or other language skills would be an asset but are not necessary.
- Must pass a Canadian criminal background check.
Deloitte is one of Canada’s leading professional services firms, providing audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services across Canada. At Deloitte, we combine industry insight with a deep understanding of today’s local and global business challenges to give our clients the intelligent, practical and principled solutions they need to resolve both today’s and tomorrow’s challenges.
Job Type: Contract
Please submit resumes to LPSopportunities@deloitte.ca.