Corporate Commercial Associate
We have an immediate opening for an Associate in our Corporate/Commercial and Real Estate practice groups. The successful candidate will be expected to manage files independently with minimal supervision.
We are an established law firm located in downtown Halifax, Nova Scotia. With eighteen lawyers assisted by a strong team of support staff, our firm strikes the balance between the opportunities provided by a large organization and the personal touch of a small firm. Our clients, who range from large multinationals to local start-ups, rely on us to provide timely and practical advice and sometimes, just to be good listeners. We are known for being active in the local community and we place significant value on giving back and busting loose from the traditional trappings of our profession.
- 3 - 5 years’ minimum post-call experience in the areas of Corporate/Commercial and Real Estate Law;
- Member in good standing of a provincial bar and eligible for membership in the Nova Scotia Barristers’ Society;
- Superior organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Proven track record of building client relationships and managing files independently;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced legal environment;
- A desire to join an energetic, eclectic and inclusive group of independent thinkers.
To apply, please submit a resume and a cover letter to Trish Wilkinson at email@example.com