Receptionist/Admin. Assistant (Full-Time)
Farrow Law, located in beautiful St. Margaret’s Bay, is seeking a receptionist/administrative assistant for a full-time position in our busy rural practice. New graduates are welcome to apply.
• Attention to detail and a high level of efficiency and accuracy;
• Confidence, strong work ethic and reliability are essential;
• Strong organizational skills, competent with management of files, schedules and deadlines;
• Ability to multitask and produce accurate work product with short timelines;
• Personable, pleasant and respectful in dealings with clients, co-workers and interactions with other professionals;
• Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills;
• Ability to work independently and displays confidentiality, discretion and professionalism;
• Proficiency in MS Office, experience with PCLaw an asset;
• Knowledge of general bookkeeping principles an asset;
• Experience in time keeping, client billing, retainers, retainer agreements an asset;
• Knowledge of trust accounting procedures.
Position is available immediately. Salary is negotiable and will be commensurate with experience. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Please apply in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org .