Bacchus & Associates Law Firm
We are currently seeking a Paralegal/Legal Assistant to join our team. The successful can candidate should have successfully completed a recognized course or have previous experience in a law firm environment together with the interpersonal skills required to work in a busy environment.
Full time employment (35 hours per week)
Duties and responsibilites:
1. Checking legal forms and documents for accuracy;
2. Preparing reports, correspondence, etc.;
3. Preparation of correspondence, memos, emails and legal documents;
4. Filing and organization of files;
5. Maintaining lawyer schedules and agenda; and
6. Review and prioritize incoming mail, coordinate faxes and draft routine correspondence for lawyer review.
Qualifications and experience:
1. Ability to work independently in a busy environment;
2. Superior verbal and written communication skills;
3. Proficiency in computer use and document preparation;
4. Strong attention to detail; and
5. Good work ethic.
- Must be a problem solver and have the ability to handle multiple deadlines;
- Must be able to work under pressure and adapt quickly and efficiently to changing workloads and demands; and
- Outstanding communication abilities and excellent Microsoft Word Skills.
Interested candidates should attach their cover letter and resume to our office manager, Tina Walker at email@example.com