Ritch, Williams & Richards, a Boutique Insurance and Marine Law Firm in downtown Halifax have an immediate opportunity for an experienced Receptionist.
Responsibilities: The successful candidate will be the first point of contact for clients, business partners and professional associates, with responsibilities including:
- Management of a multi-line switchboard
- Coordination of incoming/outgoing mail, courier packages and faxes
- Posting of records into accounting system
- Typing, filing & general office duties
- Copying and collating documents
- Various administrative activities in support of professional and office staff
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally in a professional services environment
- Superior organizational, communication & interpersonal skills
- Excellent typing skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and sound judgment
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, team-oriented workplace
- Completion of Legal Assistant or Paralegal diploma would be considered an asset
We offer the successful candidate a competitive salary & benefits package, along with the opportunity to work in a collegial & positive environment.
To apply for this employment opportunity forward your resume in confidence to
Dale Black, Executive Director
Suite 1200, 1809 Barrington Street
Halifax, Nova Scotia B3J 3K8
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional information about our firm visit our website at www.rwrlawyers.ca
Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. All applications will be held in the strictest confidence.