Would you like to live and work in beautiful Fall River, Nova Scotia on a lake?
Imagine practicing law in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere just minutes from Halifax. Providing legal advice with a commitment to exceptional, caring, client service. Taking pride in the contributions made by your law office as a respected member of the surrounding business and family focused community. Having the opportunity to learn from a senior practicing lawyer who also wants to offer you an ownership opportunity in Fall River Law with great flexibility, if needed, over several years.
Does this sound like a place you would like to plant roots to build and grow your legal career?
Fall River Law is looking for an experienced lawyer that has strong experience in specific areas of law as well as a willingness to learn and grow a practice in the other areas:
Our practice deals with a number of areas of law including:
- real estate
- wills, probate and estate work
- small business corporate matters
- collaborative family law
Our ideal candidate will have a clear understanding of why they got into law and it won’t be for the title on the business card. They will have a passion for what they do and a strong moral compass. As well as:
- Demonstrated commitment to client service
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- 3-5 years’ post-call experience in the areas of real estate and wills/estate work is required
- Prior experience in the other areas would be an additional benefit to the firm
- Membership in good standing with a provincial bar and eligible for membership in the Nova Scotia Barristers’ Society
If reading this provokes you to make a change in your life I want to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please forward your resume and a letter telling me why you are my best choice by March 31, 2017.