Legal Assistant - Stellarton, NS
O’Blenis Law, located in Stellarton, NS, is seeking an experienced legal assistant to provide professional support in the areas of property, wills and estates, family and criminal law.
- Provide administrative support, producing timely, accurate work.
- Provide efficient, professional and knowledgeable support to our firm’s lawyers and clients.
- Maintain a full-time schedule for at least an 8-week replacement period, beginning immediately
- Legal Assistant/Paralegal Education.
- Previous legal assistant experience.
- Organization skills and iniative.
- Strong computer skills: Macintosh
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Sound judgment in high pressure and confidential situations.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Legal Assistant Application”.
We thank all applicants, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. .