Legal Counsel (Jazz Aviation)
We are further expanding our internal legal team.
Description: Reporting to the Senior Counsel, this position will provide legal support on commercial, corporate and regulatory issues as well as to other areas of the business.
- A candidate must have an undergraduate law degree (LLB or JD) and be an active member of a law society in Canada.
- A minimum of eight years of corporate and commercial law experience in either private practice or as corporate counsel.
- Knowledge of substantive corporate, securities and commercial law.
- Governance and Corporate Secretary experience preferred.
- The successful candidate will have exceptional communication skills and work well both independently and in a collaborative environment.
- Experience in an aviation related business or other federally regulated business would be an asset.
- Proficiency in French would be an asset.
Qualified applicants must apply online at www.flyjazz.ca/careers in order to be considered for this position.