A newly formed Law Firm is looking for a client service oriented individual to join our team as Receptionist/Accounting Assistant. The successful candidate will have a warm, friendly phone manner and a willingness to deliver excellent customer service to both internal and external clients. Experience in accounting and your technical savvy round out your profile. Hours are Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., however due to the nature of this role flexibility may be required.
- First point of contact with clients and visitors.
- Provide switchboard services by routing telephone inquiries and providing Firm information accordingly.
- Send and receive courier deliveries.
- Maintain a tidy reception area.
- Route inbound faxes via desk top program.
- Maintain bookings for client rooms and other Firm resources.
- Maintaining attendance reports.
- Order and maintain office supplies.
- Assist client service teams as required.
- Time entry.
- Client invoicing.
- Processing client receipts and banking.
- Coding, posting and arrangement payment for accounts payables.
- Processing expense reports.
- Reconciling Corporate Visa(s).
- Assisting with special projects and performing related administrative, clerical and other duties as assigned.
- Post-secondary education, preferably in Office Administration.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience preferably in a professional services environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Experience with computerized accounting software, including A/R.
- Superior interpersonal skills including excellent verbal communication and telephone manner are required.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and the desire to provide outstanding customer service even when faced with challenging situations.
- Ability to proactively identify challenges and recommend appropriate solutions.
- A strong and collaborative team player who takes initiative and shares knowledge.
Please send your cover letter and resume to: Debbie.email@example.com