Corporate Services Paralegal - BOYNECLARKE LLP
Paralegal – Corporate Services
- Do you want a career in a law firm that rewards you for a commitment?
- Are you looking for an employer who facilitates a team-working environment?
- Are you tired of commuting in rush hour traffic to Halifax?
- Does state-of-the-art Document Management technology interest you?
Look no further. BOYNECLARKE LLP is a dynamic, fast-growing Dartmouth law firm. We are seeking an experienced Paralegal to work with the lawyers in our Business Team. This new position has been created to support our growing business and tax practices. As a member of our Corporate Services Team, we are looking for an organized and motivated team player with a true commitment to client service.
- Corporate Tax Reorganizations including incorporations associated therewith
- Asset and Share purchase and sale transactions
- General Corporate transactions regarding continuances, revivals, share transmissions, share conversions, amalgamations, surrenders
- Formation of Family Trusts
- Minute Book reviews and clean-up
- Incorporations of societies, non- profit corporations, companies limited by guarantee, limited companies and unlimited liability companies
- Provide guidance and mentorship to develop other team members
- Paralegal diploma with 10 years experience in tax reorganizations is preferred
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously with a high degree of enthusiasm, self-motivation and organization
- Must be a problem solver and have the ability to handle multiple deadlines
- A team player
- Strong computer skills, specifically with Microsoft Word
BOYNECLARKE LLP provides a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, life and dependent life insurance, Group RSP, EAP and Health & Wellness initiatives; salary to be commensurate with experience. We offer a friendly and professional work environment. Our offices are located in Metropolitan Place, 99 Wyse Road in downtown Dartmouth across the street from the Dartmouth Sportsplex. BOYNECLARKE LLP supports equity in employment and we encourage all qualified individuals to apply to our firm. Our website offers more information about our firm. Please reply in confidence to: