Lawyer - Commercial Real Estate - BOYNECLARKE LLP
- Do you want a career in a law firm that rewards you for a commitment to an excellent work product?
- Are you looking for an employer who facilitates a team-working environment?
- Are you tired of commuting in rush hour traffic to Halifax?
- Does state-of-the-art Document Management technology interest you?
BOYNECLARKE LLP has an immediate opening for an experienced Commercial Real Estate Lawyer.
As a key member of our Business Law Team, the successful candidate will have depth of experience in all aspects of business law but with a specific focus on commercial real estate and commercial financings, including but not limited to, complex financings (lender and borrower), property development, sale and acquisitions of commercial property, construction and commercial leasing. This is a significant opportunity for a candidate with the requisite experience who is also hard-working, entrepreneurial, creative and people-orientated. This position offers the prospect for considerable future growth which will be very appealing to the right candidate.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide sound legal advice, guidance, and counsel to a wide variety of commercial real estate clients;
- Facilitate timely and accurate commercial real estate transactions and related financing;
- Strategic business development through various channels to enhance existing client relationships and attract new clients.
- Enhance and improve processes and procedures related to commercial real estate transactions;
- Mentor junior associates and articling clerks.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- A member of the Nova Scotia Bar (or potential to become a member) with 5-10 years experience focused in the area of commercial real estate law;
- Knowledge of federal and provincial corporate, property, and securities legislation;
- A motivated, self starter who has the ability to work well both autonomously and in a team environment;
- Exceptional attention to detail and proven organizational skills.
Salary and benefits will be extremely competitive and commensurate with experience. BOYNECLARKE LLP provides a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, life and dependent life insurance, Group RSP, EAP and Health & Wellness initiatives. We offer a friendly and professional work environment. Our offices are located in Metropolitan Place, 99 Wyse Road in downtown Dartmouth across the street from the Dartmouth Sportsplex. Our website www.boyneclarke.com offers more information about our firm.
Please send your expression of interest to:
Diane C. Norris
P.O. Box 876
Dartmouth, NS B2Y 3Z5