Associate Lawyer | Civil Litigation
Stringam Denecky LLP was established over 100 years ago, but we are by no means stuck in the past. Our demand for excellence has shaped us into a focused and streamlined firm, committed to providing the very best legal services to our clients.
Our growing practice here in Alberta requires an Associate Lawyer to continue our tradition of providing exceptional services on behalf of our clients.
Qualifications and competencies:
- 4-5 years experience civil litigation including general litigation, family law & divorce, construction litigation, estates litigation and corporate commercial litigation.
- Law degree from an accredited Canadian law school and member in good standing with the law society.
- Strong drafting, negotiation and communication skills.
- Highly focused with attention to detail; motivated self-starter.
- Experience with and ability to handle all phases of litigation from discovery to trial.
Are you interested in becoming the next member of this exceptional team? Our goal is to employ great people who are interested in contributing to the success of our business and the profession we serve. If you would like to take part in our plan and join a fast paced, dynamic and growing firm we want to hear from you! In addition to camaraderie and a dynamic workload, this position will offer the successful candidate with a generous salary, bonus structure and benefits package and the perfect balance of work and life.
To apply please send cover letter and resume to the attention of Shawn Scott at email@example.com. All applications will be held in strict confidence. Stringam Denecky wishes to thank all applicants for their interest. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Stringam is an equal opportunity employer.