Process Improvement - Workflow Coordinator - BOYNECLARKE LLP
- Do you want a career in a law firm that rewards you for a commitment to an excellent work product?
- Are you looking for an employer who facilitates a team-working environment?
- Are you tired of commuting in rush hour traffic to Halifax?
- Does state-of-the-art Document Management technology interest you?
Look no further. BOYNECLARKE LLP is a dynamic, fast-growing Dartmouth law firm. Our Creditor Practice Team is looking to hire a dedicated, enthusiastic and organized Process Improvement - Workflow Coordinator to evaluate processes, monitor, track and report on workflow to maximize resources to ensure exceptional client service.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review and identify process improvement opportunities.
- Assess the effectiveness of current processes and facilitate process improvement for future state.
- Effectively coordinate staff through utilization of work planning tools, productivity measurements and guidance.
- Consistently recommends changes to established methods and procedures, suggests alternative solutions and new methods to improve quality and increase productivity.
- Responsible for assessing and coordinating team resources to meet and maintain client service level standards.
- Clarifies and communicates client service expectations to the team.
- Facilitates the identification and implementation of quality improvement process and practices.
- Accountable for the creation of performance metrics and for the performance of the team in achieving the performance goals.
- Working with HR to recruit, develop and structure a high performance workforce.
- Manages time reporting and attendance tracking for the team.
- Completes new business assessment and capacity analysis.
- Supports the implementation of new business initiatives.
- Allocates files at the direction of the Practice Team Leader.
- Responsible to track, monitor and address team operational scorecard results.
- Monitors accounts receivable and work in progress, with regular updates reviewed with the Practice Team Leader.
- Implement effective risk and Business Continuity Planning processes at the direction of the committee.
- Other duties as required.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- University or college diploma in a related discipline.
- The ideal candidate will have several years’ experience leading continuous improvement/Lean Six Sigma initiatives.
- Several years experience in the legal or financial services field is considered an asset.
- Focused on customer service.
- Ability to obtain commitment and results through others.
- High degree of attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent computer skills, including extensive knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook with the ability to learn new programs quickly.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple priorities in a demanding work environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
- Able to work autonomously.
- Must be able to take initiative when necessary and yet recognize the need for diplomacy.
- A positive team player.
BOYNECLARKE LLP provides a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, life and dependent life insurance, Group RSP, EAP and Health & Wellness initiatives; salary to be commensurate with experience. We offer a friendly and professional work environment. Our offices are located in Metropolitan Place, 99 Wyse Road in downtown Dartmouth across the street from the Dartmouth Sportsplex. Our website www.boyneclarke.ca offers more information about our firm. Please reply in confidence to:
Director of Human Resources
P. O. Box 876
Dartmouth, NS B2Y 3Z5