Instructor, Paralegal Program
Eastern College, Halifax Campus, is seeking an instructor for our Paralegal program. The incumbent will complete the paralegal students training by teaching Family Law, Wills and Estates, Real Estate Law and Employment, and Insurance and Tenancy Law. This position starts immediately and will extend to the end of August. Hours of work will be from 8AM to 1 PM Monday to Friday. Requirements for the position:
- Degree or diploma in Law or Paralegal
- Experience in Legal Terminology, Documentation, General Law Office Procedures, Family Law, Wills and Estates, Civil Litigation, Real Estate Law, and Corporate and Commercial Law.
- Minimum five years practical experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Training or teaching experience an asset
- Dedication to delivery of quality education in a customer-focused environment
Reply in confidence to: Debra.Johns@easterncollege.ca
We thank all applicants in advance but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.