Casey Rodgers Chisholm Penny, primarily a Dartmouth law firm, is seeking an experienced legal assistant to provide part-time support in the area of family law, with the possibility of transitioning to a full-time position in the future.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Wrting and language skills including a knowledge of spelling, punctuation and grammar, and an understanding of legal terminology
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Interpersonal and communication skills necessary to provide excellent service to our clients
- An appreciation of the confidentiality of legal matters
- Proficiency in the use of WordPerfect, Microsoft Word, and Outlook, as well as dictation/transcription
- Knowledge of court forms and procedures, particularly in the area of family law, is an asset
We wish to fill the position immediately. Interested applicants may forward their resume to:
Patrick L. Casey, Q.C.
Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thursday, June 19, 2014