One of the Society’s motivations for adopting legal services regulation is to create an environment that encourages innovation in the legal sector. Some of this innovation will also help to enhance access to legal services.
Here on the website and in the Legal Services Regulation Update newsletter, the Society will be sharing profiles of organizations that are creating new ways to bring legal services to their clients – in Nova Scotia, across Canada and around the world.
To suggest ideas for future Innovation Profiles, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Society will be sharing details about innovative organizations that are creating new ways to bring legal services to their clients – and to improve access to legal services – in Nova Scotia, across Canada and around the world.
- Innovation growing in Nova Scotia’s legal community
- Deloitte Conduit Law LLP
- Highlander Law Group
- Law Scout
- Lawyer directory services
- Legal coaching: An emerging legal practice model
- Legal Ninja
- Legal Services Innovation Index
- Legal Technology Assessment
- Mayfly Legal Services
- National Database of Professionals Assisting SRLs
- Pivot Legal Society
- Services for self-represented litigants