How to Use Google for Legal & Investigative Research
The internet can be a powerful research tool - with a little digging in the right places, anyone can find a gold mine of information. But if you’ve never taken a formal class to learn how to search effectively, then you’re probably leaving many of the most useful “cyberstones” unturned. You can change that! Let experts Mark Rosch and Carole Levitt show you, slide by slide, how to be your own cybersleuth and access valuable information that will give you a decisive advantage in your next case. You’ll learn how to use hidden Google search features and shortcuts to help you:
- Get background and investigative information about people and companies
- Find addresses, phone, fax, and cell numbers for service of process, etc.
- Uncover news from current and archival sources
- Keep on top of your research using free alerts
- Save time and money with more targeted results
Don’t miss this convenient, 90 minute course that will help you find more of the information you need to effectively handle your clients’ matters, and meet your ethical duties to be technically competent.
Live webinar with chat includes 30 day replay. This program features real-time audio of the presenter with synchronized presentation slides, and a chat feature that allows for live Q & A.