Negotiation: Alternatives 1
This course is available via 35 minute long webinar with live chat for $35 plus HST at the date and time shown, and other dates and times. You must register at least two days before the live webinar start time.
The course is also available via free on demand 24 minute long pre-recorded podcast or video.
- What are alternatives?
- How do they differ from options?
- How do alternatives affect positive bargaining ranges and negative bargaining ranges?
- What are BATNA, EATNA, ZOPA, and SOPA?
- When do alternatives set ranges and when do they set thresholds?
- How are alternatives and options compared?