Anatomy for Lawyers: A Medical-Legal Guide for Presenting or Defending Back & Knee Injuries
Musculoskeletal disorders are the largest category of workplace injuries and account for the majority of personal injury claims. Knowing the real mechanism of a back or knee injury or what is and is not trauma-related is crucial to your success as an advocate. In plain-English, and with a sharp focus on the challenges you face, seasoned litigator, and law and anatomy professor Sam Hodge will explain the nuances of the spine and lower extremities in an easy to understand manner that will allow you to better evaluate or defend your case. Professor Hodge, will explain how diagnosis are made and the particulars of medical tests and surgical procedure from the unique perspective of a very successful litigator and teacher. You will:
- Learn how injuries to the spine & knee really occur.
- Learn about muscles, ligaments, tendons and fascia.
- Find out the difference between a sprain and a strain.
- Become comfortable with the anatomy of the musculoskeletal system.
- Find out how x-rays, Ct-scans and MRIs work as you read actual film
Live webinar with chat includes 30 day replay. This program features real-time audio of the presenter with synchronized presentation slides, and a chat feature that allows for live Q & A.