Negotiation: Alternatives 1
Wednesday, February 14, 2018 - 15:00
Name of Organization:
Online via live webinar or free on-demand podcast
This course is available via free on demand 24-minute podcast. It is also available via live 35-minute webinar at the time and date shown, and other times and dates, for $35 plus HST.
- What are alternatives?
- How do they differ from options?
- How do alternatives affect positive bargaining ranges and negative bargaining ranges?
- What are BATNA, EATNA, ZOPA, and SOPA?
- When do alternatives set ranges and when do they set thresholds?
- How are alternatives and options compared?