LIANS' Risk and Practice Management Conference
Join us Thursday, November 23, 2017 for LIANS' 9th annual Risk and Practice Management Program conference from 9:00 am - 4:00 pm at the Delta Halifax. Sessions may be eligible to count towards your annual CPD.
Registration now open
- Maintaining client confidentiality in a world where your TV is listening, with Phil Brown, LSUC Professional Development & Competence Counsel
- Alternative dispute resolution, with Jim Musgrave QC, Peter MacKeigan QC, and Gus Richardson QC
- Introducing the MSELP self assessment: Tools and support to enhance your practice infrastructure, with Jackie Mullenger, NSBS Director of Education & Credentials and Jennifer Pink, NSBS Legal Services Support Officer
- Trust accounts and new developments, with Sean Walker, NSBS Director of Finance & Administration
- Technology and the future delivery of legal services, with Tobias Sallewsky, Vice-President of Marketing with Lawyer Done Deal
- Targeting Bullying and Harassment in the Workplace with Andria Hill-Lehr of Homewood Health™
- Active Mindfulness in 10: Moving from reacting to being in choice (a lunch mini-session with Ron Pizzo)
Sessions will benefit lawyers, office managers, paralegals and legal assistants from across Atlantic Canada. Lawyers and staff from all sized firms are welcome. Free on-site parking, lunch buffet and coffee breaks for all registrants.
Stay tuned to lians.ca for additional conference details.