Free Public Panel Discussion: Marijuana – Is Canada Ready?
Dalhousie University's Schulich School of Law Dean Camille Cameron is moderating this free public discussion panel on the legalization of marijuana in Canada. The panelists' presentations will be followed by a Q&A.
The panelists are:
• The Honourable Anne McLellan, Dalhousie University Chancellor and former deputy prime minister of Canada
• The Honourable Darrell Dexter, former Nova Scotia premier
• Professor Archie Kaiser, Schulich School of Law
• Professor Sylvain Charlebois, Faculties of Management and Agriculture, Dalhousie University
• Professor Eileen Denovan-Wright, Department of Pharmacology, Dalhousie University