LIANS’ 6th Annual Risk and Practice Management Conference (Nov 28)
LIANS’ 6th annual Risk and Practice Management Conference will be held November 28, 2014 from 9:00 am to 4:15 pm at the Casino Nova Scotia in Halifax.
In accordance with the NSBS CPD requirements, lawyers are required to complete 12 hours of CPD relevant to their practice of law, annually. This event will offer the following six sessions that you may find beneficial:
- “Let’s talk about tax!” with Daren Baxter QC, TEP
- “Claims & Claims Avoidance” with LIANS’ Melanie McGrath and Stacey Gerrard
- “Conflicts of Interest” with Stephen McGrath
- “Technology to streamline your practice” with Tobias Sallewsky of LawyerDoneDeal® and Tim Anningson of Amicus Attorney
- “Addictions at work: Alcohol, drugs & gaming” with Andria Hill-Lehr of Homewood Human Solutions™
- “Five keys to activate your life performance” with Two-Time Olympian Karen Furneaux
Online registration available through the NSBS Members Login section: https://imis.nsbs.org/nsbs/NSBSWEB
Early Bird Rate: $200+tax; after October 28th: $250+tax
Free parking available to all early-bird registrants!! Sessions will appeal to lawyers, office managers, paralegals and legal assistants from across Atlantic Canada. Lawyers and staff from all sized firms are welcome.
We look forward to seeing you there!