BLOIS NICKERSON & BRYSON LLP SEEKS LEGAL ASSISTANT
Blois, Nickerson & Bryson LLP is seeks to hire a legal assistant to cover a maternity leave absence at its downtown Halifax office.
Established in 1864, BNB LLP is one of Halifax’s original full-service law firms. With new and modern offices located in the heart of the downtown core and on Sackville Drive we are committed to delivering professional, effective and resolute representation and legal services to those we serve.
This position represents a great opportunity within a dynamic, challenging and professional environment.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be proficient and experienced with the MS Office suite of software;
- Have experience with dictation technology and software;
- Above-average typing speed and accuracy;
- A pleasant and professional telephone and in-person demeanor;
- Have strong time management and organizational skills;
- Have excellent writing, grammatical and proof-reading skills;
- Have excellent organizational skills;
- Be detail-oriented; and
- Must be able to deal effectively with clients and have excellent written and oral communication skills.
Qualified candidates who are interested in this opportunity should submit by EMAIL, in confidence, a cover letter and curriculum vitae (both in PDF format) with the subject line “Assistant Application” to:
Ian Joyce, Partner
Blois, Nickerson & Bryson LLP
1100-1645 Granville Street
Halifax, NS B3J 3B7
Visit us online at: www.bloisnickerson.com