Our ideal candidate is a professional, yet enthusiastic person with a strong attention to detail and a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Preparation and revision of letters, court forms, affidavits, deeds, corporate minute books and various other required documents both independently and via dictation;
- Liaise with external lawyers and the courts as required;
- Significant client contact via phone, email and in person;
- Elements of office management (eg. managing incoming invoices)
- Receiving and processing clients funds;
- Time entry and preparation of pre-bills;
- Assist will all elements of the firms marketing efforts, including attending local functions.
- Coordinating and scheduling appointments;
- Managing office supplies;
- Maintaining the reception area and boardroom;
- Photocopying, faxing, mailing, filing, scanning, dictation, assembling of court documents;
- Initially this employee will also fulfill general reception duties.
- Understand that maintaining a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is paramount;
- A desire to work with minimal supervision, multi-task and prioritize projects, follow detailed instructions and work under strict deadlines in a fast paced environment;
- An understanding of when to follow directions and when to take the initiative to solve or prevent a problem, along with a willingness to take ownership of final work product;
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills and a strong customer service focus;
- Attention to detail, excellent grammar and spelling skills; and strong organization skills;
- Above average proficiency in Microsoft Office and an ability to learn new software quickly.
- Competent using the internet including familiarity with popular social media platforms.
Interested candidates may apply, in confidence, by emailing their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org