At Nathanson Seaman Watts, Kentville, NS (Annapolis Valley), our firm of seven lawyers strives to give our clients the very best legal advice in many areas of law. Whether it be a house purchase or sale, a custody dispute, a corporate re-organization, or an estate matter, we can provide the advice that only comes from years of experience.
NSW currently has an immediate position for a CORPORATE PARALEGAL:
• Grade 12 and graduated from a Paralegal program;
• Minimum 2 years paralegal/legal assistant experience in a law firm;
• Experience working with legal documents, forms, correspondence, management of files utilizing electronic databases, scheduling appointments, and general administrative support including reception.
• Understand that maintaining a high level of professionalism and confidentiality;
• Ability to work with minimal supervision, multi-task and prioritize projects, follow detailed instructions and work under strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
• An understanding of when to follow directions and when to take the initiative to solve or prevent a problem;
• Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills and a strong customer service focus;
• Attention to detail, excellent grammar and spelling skills; and strong organization skills;
• Above average proficiency in Microsoft Office, PC Law, POL, REGIS and an ability to learn new software quickly.
NSW offers a competitive compensation package and will be commensurate with experience and a health benefit package. Interested candidates may apply, in confidence, by emailing their cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.