Land Registry Manager/Senior Deputy Registrar General of Land Titles
- The provision of expert advice regarding any matter arising from the Land Programs statutes and supporting regulations, policies, standards and processes.
- Identifying and mitigating potential risks to the Province related to the Land Registry to protect the integrity of the system.
- Establishing and maintaining professional working relationships with other program managers, service providers, production support groups and program integration partners (e.g., Municipal Relations).
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders on short and long-term solutions to improve legislation, regulations, policies and practices.
- Provision of support to the Director/Registrar General in the short and long term operational planning, short and long-term budget planning and Human Resources planning and development.
A member of the Nova Scotia Barristers’ Society and Qualified Lawyer as defined in the Land Registration Act, with experience in real estate practice, or a person with significant experience with the Land Registration Act and system as a paralegal, government employee or otherwise. The successful candidate will have proven management and leadership skills.
Demonstrated experience in building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders is required.
Experience with administrative law, regulatory enforcement, interpreting legislation and policies are assets, along with quality assurance and risk management.
Pay Grade: EC 12
Salary Range: $2,874.00 - $3,953.00 Bi-Weekly
All current employees who wish to be considered an internal candidate, please click here.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Offer of employment is conditional upon the completion of all applicable background checks and confirmation of credentials, the results of which must be satisfactory to the employer.
For questions or concerns, please contact Competitions@novascotia.ca.