FAMILY LAW LAWYER
Burchell MacDougall LLP is a full service law firm with offices in Truro, Halifax, Wolfville and Elmsdale. We have an immediate opportunity for a Family Law Lawyer in our Truro office.
As part of an established firm, you will have the opportunity to grow your practice and be given immediate responsibility and client contact. The role is ideal for a lawyer with no less than 3 to 5 years of experience; however we will consider other candidates with relevant experience and skills.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:·
- Membership in good standing with a provincial bar and eligible for membership in the Nova Scotia Barristers’ Society
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and deadlines while maintaining composure and professionalism
- Demonstrated commitment to client service and legal excellence
The position is a full-time position. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including health, dental, life and disability insurance and fitness allowance.
About Us Burchell MacDougall LLP was founded in Truro, Nova Scotia in 1944 by Wilfred Burchell and R. Lorne MacDougall. In 1984 the firm opened an office in Halifax, and since that time the firm has opened two more offices in Wolfville and Elmsdale. Burchell MacDougall LLP is one of the oldest and most established law firms in Nova Scotia. Over the years, our firm’s size and scope of activity has continually expanded. We now have 27 lawyers providing services to clients throughout Nova Scotia and Atlantic Canada.
Please combine your cover letter and resume into one document and submit in confidence to L. Hyndman, Director of Finance & Administration by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Burchell MacDougall LLP
P.O. Box 1128
Truro, N.S. B2N 5H1