Corporate/Commercial and Real Estate Associate Position
Wickwire Holm is an established law firm located in downtown Halifax, Nova Scotia. With sixteen lawyers assisted by a strong team of support staff, our firm strikes the balance between the opportunities provided by a large organization and the personal touch of a small firm. Our clients, who range from large multinationals to local startups, rely on us to provide timely and practical advice. We are known for being active in the local community and we place significant value on giving back.
We have an immediate opening in Halifax for an Associate experienced in the areas of Corporate/Commercial and Real Estate. The successful candidate will be expected to manage files independently with minimal supervision.
- 3 - 5 years’ minimum post-call experience in the areas of Corporate/Commercial and Real Estate;
- Must be a member in good standing of a provincial bar and eligible for membership in the Nova Scotia Barristers’ Society;
- Superior organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Proven track record of building client relationships and managing files independently;
- Ability to work in a fast paced legal environment.
To apply, please submit a resume and a cover letter to Trish Wilkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org