All Applicants must apply online at www.flyjazz.ca/careers in order to be considered for this position.
- Reporting to the Senior Vice President, General Counsel & Corporate Secretary, this position will provide legal support on commercial, corporate and regulatory issues as well as to other areas of the business.
- Perform duties in accordance with established policies and procedures while giving primary consideration to personal safety, and the safety of co-workers and customers
- Other related duties as assigned.
- A candidate must be a practicing member of, or eligible for admission to, the Nova Scotia Barristers' Society or another law society in Canada.
- At least 2 - 4 years of corporate and commercial law experience in either private practice or as corporate counsel.
- Aviation or transportation sector experience preferred.
- The successful candidate will work best in a collaborative, fast paced environment.
- Proficiency in French would be an asset.
- Experience with securities regulations and labor law would be an asset.
Monday, October 23, 2017