Legal Manager Onshore Wind Canada
IFE Eriksen AG is a wind and solar developer based in Oldenburg, Germany. A well-capitalized renewable energy developer, investor and operator. IFE is expanding its' operations to Atlantic Canada and is building a new team to be based in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
We are looking for motivated candidates to join us in this exciting new opportunity:
LEGAL MANAGER Onshore Wind Canada
- Provide legal advice, draft and negotiate contracts, subcontractor and procurement agreements and other agreements fot the organization, especially in the legal fields such as renewable energies, licensing procedure law, contract law and real estate & building law, project rights, joint venture agreements
- Advice on various commercial, administrative, personnel and contractual matters
- University degree in law, 3-5 years´work experience, preferably in the renewable energy industry, high academic standards
- Good knowledge of international commercial contracts and law in general
- Advanced communication skills on an international basis
Are your interested? Please send your application documents including your salary requirement and the earliest possible starting date to our email address at firstname.lastname@example.org.