NOVA Injury Law- Seeking Paralegal/Legal Assistant
Position: Paralegal/Legal Assistant, full-time position
NOVA Injury Law is a personal injury firm located in downtown Halifax. We are seeking a dedicated paralegal or legal assistant to assist our growing firm. The role will involve overseeing communications, preparing legal documents, and handling routine case building tasks including file requests, document management, and preparing demands.
- completion a Paralegal studies or Legal Assistant Study Program (preferred)
- experience in a personal injury or insurance practice (preferred)
- excellent attention to detail
- strong computer skills and proficiency in standard office software
- excellent organization and time management skills
- excellent communication skills - oral and written
The successful candidate will be a key part of the law firm's growth. You will work directly with the lawyer on a daily basis and will be a valued contributor to process changes and improvement.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
To apply: Please direct resume to Jeff Mitchell via email (email@example.com) with "Paralegal/Legal Assistant position" in the subject line.
Qualified candidates will be interviewed as applications are received. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.